The Woodhouse Partnership Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Woodhouse Partnership Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 21 May 2018.
1.0 Relevant Legislation
Our website has been designed to comply with the following national and international legislation in relation to data protection and user privacy:
2.0 What we collect
We may collect the following information given by you on a voluntary basis via our online forms:
2.1 Get in touch:
- Your name and the company you work for
- Contact information, which include your email address and contact telephone number
- Why you are contacting us i.e. for help with a project or further information on one of our products and services.
- An opt-in if you would like to receive updated information in the future.
3.0 What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping via our secure Customer Relationship Management platform, who are third party data processors. As chosen third party data processors, we have ensured they comply with EU legislation and are EU-U.S Privacy Shield
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- If you have chosen to opt-in, we will periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may forward your supplied email address to our Mail Chimp account, who provide us with email marketing services. As a chosen third party data processor, we have ensured they comply with EU legislation and are EU-U.S Privacy Shield
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
4.1 Data Breaches
We will report any unlawful data breach of our website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third-party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is clear that personal identifiable data stored has been stolen.
4.2 This websites server
Our website is hosted by WPengine (https://wpengine.co.uk/support/gdpr-compliance/) who are a trusted website host. They offer high speed, reliability and peace of mind.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
5.1 Google cookies
6.0 Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
7.0 Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, do not click a box that indicates your information will be used for sending you updated information.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at The Woodhouse Partnership Ltd, 19 Prince Henry House, Kingsclere Business Park, Kingsclere, Newbury RG20 4SW. United Kingdom, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org – where we will remove your personal data from our records within one month of your request.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How do I complain to the regulator?
If you would like to complain about the way we handle data please visit:
Any questions regarding this policy should be sent by email to: email@example.com, or by letter to: John Woodhouse, Managing Director at the above address.
For more information on the EU General Data Protection Regulations – https://www.eugdpr.org/
T: + 44 (0) 1635 298800