Training and Guidance
Education, training, facilitation and other guidance is available at every level, from the ‘first steps’ introduction to the subject to leading-edge methods, Masters-level education and organisational fine-tuning.
Providing the best training and guidance
The IAM has developed an Endorsed Training Provider scheme to assure standards and consistency in how the subject is introduced and the underlying concepts and key processes.
The IAM also developed a Competences Framework, identifying 7 primary roles in asset management, along with 128 competency elements, for determining appropriate recruitment, training and responsibility assignments. Woodhouse personnel have been intimately involved in developing these structures and specifications, and provide a very broad range of requirements assessment, competency development planning and training services, including customised development of ‘blended learning‘ and ‘workplace learning’ methods.
The Woodhouse Academy
The Woodhouse Academy is probably the most experienced provider, world-wide, in education and competency development in the subject of asset management. We offer over 20 short courses and workshops, plus customised training services, online learning programmes, mentoring and personal coaching. Please click here to download the Woodhouse Academy brochure. Courses include:
- IAM Certificate & Diploma Qualifications
- Introduction to Asset Management, PAS 55 and ISO 55000 (for Senior Managers)
- Preparing for ISO 55000 – understanding the practical implications, opportunities and expectations of the new standard
- Under the skin of ISO 55001 – assessor training
- Classroom, workplace and online training
- Asset Management Masterclass (4 stage programme, IAM Diploma qualification and Asset Management Challenge, with workplace assignments)
3 integrated courses and 14 topic modules available:
- Introduction to Asset Management Find out more
- Introduction to ISO 55000 and management systems Find out more
- IAM Certificate in Asset Management Find out more